Monday, August 25, 2008

Back At It

So vacation is over now its time to get back into the routine that is my life ...training.

My internal clock is still *#^&^!%'ed ...I fell asleep about 3:30 am and got up at 9:30am this morning. After stopping at the gym I went into work till I had to leave for an appointment at 4pm

Even though I was tired I went and did the 5:30pm Spin Class....it was so nice to be back on a decent Spin bike. I didn't make it to my class this morning but they were aware that I might not be there since I was getting in from vacation.

So yeah it's back to my rut...I mean routine. Fall classes at the Y start after Labor Day and being an instructor I have a preliminary schedule so I am going to sit down and plan out my exercise classes.

Well I am going to hit the 5:30am class tomorrow so it's off to bed with me...

No comments: