Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weekly Updates

So it was that time of the week this morning for my always epic confrontation with the scales. Going in I was worried since I was over at a friends this past weekend and strayed off the routine, but I did well considering…

Besides nearly killing myself at the gym I have been focusing on watching my food intake. I like to use Gatorade during Spin Classes so I have been using the G2 which is the lower calorie kind. I think I am going to be switching over to PowerAde Zero which has more flavors and no calories and doesn’t taste like it has been watered down. I have also quit stopping at Starbucks after teaching Spin for my venti Nonfat Hot chocolate...it's been tough.

My goal is to be at 215 lbs by the Nantasket race. I can’t go under 200 lbs (which I don’t think I can do in a month anyway) because I am registered in the Clydesdale division. If I can reach this weight, than I will be at least 20 lbs lighter than I was when I did my first race back in July. I have put the chart back up and the pictures below on the wall of my cubicle at work so that when I get tempted to eat or cheat on the diet I will remember:

Yeah scary ain’t it…print it off if you have rats you want to get rid of.

So here is the updated of the schedule for the next month leading up to my races:

August:
15th – 24th : In California
28th – September 1st : Boston

September:
4th – 6th : In Pennsylvania
11th – 14th : In Cleveland
19th – 21st : In Boston for Nanatasket Triathlon
27th – 28th : In Dartmouth, MA for Buzzard’s Bay Triathlon

'Well it's that time again where I go to bed ... 5:30 am Spinning in the morning.

No comments: