Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Need Your Help

"I swear that I will never lie to you again because now I see the destructive power of a lie they're stronger than truth... cause I'm a liar, yeah I'm a liar I'll rip your mind out, I'll turn you into me I'll turn you into me cause I'm a liar, a liar liar, liar, liar, liar"
Henry Rollins: Liar

So I thought I wouldn't post here while I was on vacation but I had to get this out before the end of the week.

I am considering changing the name of my blog and I need some help... I think recently my Attention Deficit Disorder has kicked in and I need to shake up things up. After my last race I am going to be changing the name of my blog because I am kicking around the idea of starting a podcast to go along with the blog and I want a more catchy name....but I need your help.

So what you need to do is go to the blog site and vote in the poll I have placed on the right side panel.
The choices are for Round 1 are:
  • Lost In Transition
  • Neoprene Dreams
  • Threesome Anyone?
  • Swim, Bike, Run, Rinse...Repeat
  • I Don't Date, I Train
  • iTRI: Season 2.0
  • Stories From the Back of the Pack
  • Me Tri, Therefore I Is
  • No Change from Current title
  • Write in your Own suggestion (leave as a comment and might appear in Round 2)
Round 1 voting is until Sept. 1 then Round 2 will begin based on how round 1 goes.

I now return you back to my other soon to be renamed blog for my exciting vacation coverage

No comments: