Monday, July 7, 2008

Spin Class

So let's see....

Tomorrow I am subbing the 5:30am Spin class at the Y.

So here is the is the workout/play list:

WARM UP:
BLUE MAN GRP
STRENGTH 1 RESISTANCE BUILDING
-MODEST MOUSE: FLOAT ON
SEATED FLAT, MODERATE RESISTANCE, HR: 75% CADENCE:80 RPM
-THE MATCHES: WAKE THE SUN
SEATED FLAT, MOD – HEAVEY RESISTANCE, HR: 80 – 85%
-THE WOMBATS: LET'S DANCE TO JOY DIVISION
SEATED CLIMB, MOD –HEAVY RESISTANCE, HR: 80 -85%
-JIMMY EAT WORLD: LET IT HAPPEN
STANDING CLIMB (W. JUMPS) HEAVY, HR 85%
------------
INCUBUS: DIG (RECOVERY)
------------
INTERVAL
THE HIVES: TICK TICK BOOM
SEATED FLAT , MOD. RESISTANCE, HR:70%
DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE: I WILL FOLLOW YOU INTO THE DARK
RECOVERY
STORY OF THE YEAR: WAKE UP
SEATED CLIMB (W/JUMPS) MOD. – HVY RESISTANCE, HR 80-85%
VAMPIRE WEEKEND: CAPE COD KWASSA KWASSA
RECOVERY
SAFETYSUIT: SOMEONE LIKE YOU
STANDING CLIMB, HEAVY RESISTANCE, HR: 80 – 90%

RECOVERY – LIZ PHAIR: WHY CAN’T I

STRENGTH – CADENCE BUILD
MATTHEW SWEET - GIRLFRIEND
SEATED FLAT /CLIMB MODERATE CADENCE 80 RPM HR: 75%

COLDPLAY: SQUARE ONE
SEATED FLAT/ CLIMB, CADENCE 90 RPM HR:80%

COBRA STARTSHIP: SNAKES ON A PLANE (BRING IT)
SEATED FLAT / CLIMB CADENCE 100 RPM HR:80%

COOL DOWN/STRETCH
JOHN DENVER: COUNTRY ROADS
LOUIS 14TH: AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL

I am also taking the bike into the shop tomorrow. It's squeaking and it alternates between the front and back tires. I have checked the brake calipers and it looks as if they are not rubbing the wheels and it is never consistent. I also have a doctors appointment not going to go into detail but let's just say it involves the one procedure guys dread...

yeah just what I need the week before my first attempt at a Triathlon.

So this week I will be breaking down the race and my thoughts on it.

well off to bed...

No comments: