Monday, July 21, 2008

SPIN list and Sad News

As promised here is the playlist from my class tonight. I was working on it and finessing it until around 4 this afternoon.

Songs 1 and 2 were warmup
Songs 3,5,78,10,12,14,15 were anaerobic intervals
Songs 4,6,,9,11,13 were recovery
Songs 16 and 17 were Cool Down
-------------

Competitor dies during New York City triathlon

Found the story on Si.com today at work. Not a good year with a guy also dieing in an Iowa race a few weeks back. Puts things in perspective...though I still want to do the race in Mass. with the ocean swim. It just adds a sense of adventure to the whole thing, I mean the worst your going to probably get in a lake is some bacteria. Next year I am looking for Iron Man: Amazon ...with Piranhas. race rule: you must cut yourself before entering the water...I am sure there will be some records set.

Ok enough off to bed with me ... 4:30 comes early...yes WE ARE CRAZY!!!

No comments: